A lancet window in the chancel shows the coats of arms of the three dioceses to which the church belonged. From the top they are: Lincoln 1094-1837, Ely 1837-1914 and St Albans 1914 to 2013.
Author: B Hunt
All photographs are copyright the photographer. They may be copied and reproduced by educational establishments only. In all other circumstances prior permission must be obtained from the website editor.